MARIANNA POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Marianna Police Department reported the following incidents for Dec. 5, the latest available report: Two warrants served, 10 vehicle stops, one reckless driver, one suspicious vehicle, one suspicious person, one verbal disturbance, one burglar alarm, two robbery alarms, one hit-and-run vehicle, two accidents without injury, one juvenile-related complaint, one dog-related complaint, one report of flimflam/con game, two dead persons, 16 property/building checks, one assist motorist/pedestrian, one assist another agency, two reports of threats/harassment, and 13 home security hand checks.
JACKSON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office and county fire/rescue reported the following incidents for Dec. 5, the latest available report: One drunk pedestrian, two accidents with injury, three reckless drivers, one suspicious vehicle, two suspicious incidents, six suspicious persons, one information call, one highway obstruction, one burglary, one burglary in progress, one physical disturbance, one verbal disturbance, one drug offense, 28 medical calls, six traffic crashes, three grass/brush fires, three medical transports, three medical alarms, one burglar alarm, six fire alarms, two medical lift assists, 19 traffic stops, one larceny, one criminal mischief, nine papers served, one civil dispute, one trespassing call, three follow-up investigation calls, two juvenile-related complaints, two cow-related complaints, two fraud reports, five property/building checks, two calls to assist another agency, one report of property damage, three public service calls, four K-9 deployments, one welfare check, two transports, one patrol request, and two reports of threats/harassment.
JACKSON COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
The following persons were booked into the county jail during the latest reporting periods:
- Jayla Long, 27, 4506 Putnam St., Marianna, grand theft of a motor vehicle.
- Tony Hayes, 56, PO Box 208, Greenwood, driving while license is suspended or revoked.
- Dominique Loud, 26, 261 Everrett Ave., Panama City, violation of state probation.
- Norquelle Calhoun, 26, 2314 Reed Lane, Marianna, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Fwantia Smith, 34, 5908 Neals Landing Road, Bascom, violation of state probation.
- Thomas Pilgrim, 20, 2217 Mark Lane, Marianna, burglary of a structure, grand theft.
- Lauren Mayo, 25, 2933 Milton Ave., Marianna, violation of county probation.
- Shirley Sims, 72, 528 Fifth St., Chipley, failure to appear.
- James Tice, 37, 3166 Five Points Road, Cottondale, hold for CCSO, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license is suspended or revoked.
JAIL POPULATION: 261
To report a crime, call CrimeStoppers at 526-5000 or a local law enforcement agency.
To report a wildlife violation, call 1-888-404-FWCC (3922).